-
Re: The Twelve of Olympus DT
Ares will probably be in a group, not neutral, because he'll feel he'll need troops and allies. And he'll go for the toughest, most ruthless group for increased efficiency. So, ...
Dec 13, 2011 -
Re: The Twelve of Olympus
Greek God/Godess- Ares, God of War Appearance- Chiselled face, though weather beaten and covered in battle scars, Ares is tall and strong, with long, wiry black hair and a constant ...
Dec 13, 2011 -
Re: The Twelve of Olympus
Could I have Ares, please, if no one has claimed him?
Dec 13, 2011 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Laboratory. Could it really have been anything else?
Dec 12, 2011 -
Re: Uh...hello there!
A published author, wow! Incredible success at your age, and a feat which is currently making me very jealous. If you have any questions about this site, or would like ...
Dec 12, 2011 -
Re: Trouble in Gotham City
Yay, so is it the villains' turn, or is there still a hero post to go?
Dec 12, 2011 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately he could, because he's magic.
Dec 12, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for an overly cute avatar.
Dec 12, 2011 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Bag
Dec 12, 2011 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Row. (There's someone I know with the surname Mitchell-Rowe so... :P)
Dec 11, 2011 -
Re: Nominations
Hey there. Had this conversation with one of my YWS buddies who is also a real friend of mine, if you know what I mean, and I'd just like to ...
Dec 11, 2011 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For being just a girl. ^^
Dec 11, 2011 -
Re: The Name Game
My character's name is Andrew Demson. Andrew is a twisted Headmaster of a corrupt school that kills one student a term, in the name of sacrifice and justice. His son, ...
Dec 11, 2011 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unforunately, HarryPotterRocks' laziness cost us the Earth. And because he's the Devil, the resultant incredibly powerful explosion caused most of the Universe to explode! Oh no!
Dec 11, 2011 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For having loads more points than me :(
Dec 11, 2011
