User avatar

Napier

  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Movie you have seen...

    It's got to be The Dark Knight for me. Heath Ledger was such a beautiful Joker, and it was everything Bat-fans wanted out of a Batman movie. I have a ...

    Jan 22, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight <3 or Harry Potter :)?

    The debates will still be going on long after the franchises have finished; they won't stop simply because a few people on YWS agree on one of them.

    Jan 22, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight <3 or Harry Potter :)?

    The fundamentals are simply better in Harry Potter. Characters, plot, writing. Speaking as someone who is currently reading the first Twilight book, I can safely say that, just past halfway, ...

    Jan 20, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Hi, I'm 2012 and I'm new here.

    Can I just say: thanks so much for bringing pretty much the most amazing summer of movies... ever! Batman, Spider-Man AND The Avengers?! I love you.

    Jan 12, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Your book in one line

    Basically, describe your books plot in one line, explaining either a character, the plot or the central theme. It can be more than one sentence but keep to one line. ...

    Jan 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

    Batman and Robin. My. God. Can't believe this isn't on the list already. And why are people changing their fonts all of a sudden? It's pretty annoying.

    Jan 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: H.E.R.O. and H.I.V.E.

    Male HIVE dibs please!!!!

    Dec 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Best TV shows?

    Doctor Who Scrubs Big Bang Theory Death Note Sherlock Friends Batman: The Animated Series Monty Python Probably left out a few, but what the hey.

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Writing Tutorials Re: 5 Tips for Realistic Characters

    I already use 1) and 2) a lot, without thinking that it was good for me, so thanks for pointing out something I'm doing right! I also create mental conversations, ...

    Dec 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Graveyard.

    Justin Beiber: 35. Twilight: 39. (-1) Harry Potter: 55. (+1) Miley Cyrus: 47. Hunger Games: 53. Vampire Diaries: 47 YWS: 56. Pretty Little Liars: 50. X-Men: 51. Books: 51. Pigs: ...

    Dec 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for loving hugs too much.

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    10/10 CHRISTMAS

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A Scottish person at a funeral. BadlyDrawnLightning.

    Dec 15, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Trouble in Gotham City

    Yay Catwoman! Welcome to the Storybook :)

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    For being followed by me already :)

    Dec 14, 2011


Not tryna sound like a houseplant but sometimes all you need is food water and sun and suddenly everything is better
— Quillfeather