User avatar

Nadia

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Silent Thunder Chapters 1

    I know you said no one would understand this and to be far I didn't but I am intrigued, You said at the beginning that this was the third book, ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Blood Lust

    Thanks, to everyone. I didn't think I'd get any reviews so this is great. I'm gonna try to make the corrections now :) Nadia

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Blood Lust

    is no one gonna review?

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Waiting

    thankyou for the review darko.demark666, kind of scared me at first but ummm, helped loads in the end. I've corrected/changed most of the things you said, there's just something I ...

    Jul 11, 2009


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy