User avatar

Nadia

  • Art & Photography Re: Cheetah

    Um, it's hard to see it because of the light quality. I don't really know much about cats but I agree with you that the markings are off. You just ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Romantic Writer

    I like the first one the best, also as above the wooden floor would be a good idea. You could also try this on marble, I think it would create ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Tehno-age

    umm.... npt sure why you took a picture of your laptop. I don't think this is the best picture use for symbolism as you can't really see whats on the ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: 2 words starting with the letter"?"

    Death, Desire just think those are some good words to use, could do a lot with them :) nadia

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fireworks

    Aww, prettiful! Fireworks are so beautiful, I didn't know you could get settings on camera's to capture them that well. Mine always come out all fuzzy :( do you think ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Don't know how this surfaced

    I used to love drawing anime drawing, it was all i ever did :) I don't think there's much point editing these as you drew they when you where eleven ...

    Jul 10, 2009


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love