User avatar

Nadia

  • Other Poetry Re: Friends And Enemies

    wow, i really like this poem. The rhyming pattern make it sound quite simple, almost childlike but when you get further on in the poem it goes from childlike to ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Waiting

    please review :) Waiting Skinny bird legs lying next to mine. The one rubbing my thigh is tapping, up and down and up and down because you are nervous about ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Jump

    wow, i love this poem! To be honest i think you haven't got any reviews because there is nothing really people would change, i for one wouldn't. Its just so ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: 2 words starting with the letter"?"

    Death, Desire just think those are some good words to use, could do a lot with them :) nadia

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi, just registered my account and everything. This is so weird, I've never been around so manny people that love the same things that I do!

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!!

    hi, i'm new to! just gotta figure out how to post something new here :( will get there in the end!

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    aww, poor people in winter

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love

    awww, aren't we all romantics at heart! Just a quick question out of curiosity, When you say "goals fall silent to lust." does this mean that ambitions disappear when your ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fireworks

    Aww, prettiful! Fireworks are so beautiful, I didn't know you could get settings on camera's to capture them that well. Mine always come out all fuzzy :( do you think ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Don't know how this surfaced

    I used to love drawing anime drawing, it was all i ever did :) I don't think there's much point editing these as you drew they when you where eleven ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Gold Tins

    Ok, am rly confused with this. I know it's probably because I can't understand :~ But I LOVED the imagery in this poem, at the start you said "Inside this ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Brain Storm

    Okay, kind of my first review so sorry if its bad, just some things I noticed. I do like this poem but I feel its just the frame work, you ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Blood Lust

    First piece i've put on here :), you guys are all scarily good at writing The first time I heard you speak, your words flew around the long hallways in ...

    Jul 10, 2009


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane