User avatar

Nadia

  • Novel Workshop Re: Racing Wind

    I totally agree with your it, this is a great story. I haven't read anything like it even though it's quite an overused idea, of the whole superpower thing. But ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cheetah

    Um, it's hard to see it because of the light quality. I don't really know much about cats but I agree with you that the markings are off. You just ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Trick of the Light

    I loved this, it was just very easy and natural to read. Are you going to make it in a multichapter story, because at the moment it seems a bit ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silent Thunder Chapters 1

    I know you said no one would understand this and to be far I didn't but I am intrigued, You said at the beginning that this was the third book, ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Blood Lust

    Thanks, to everyone. I didn't think I'd get any reviews so this is great. I'm gonna try to make the corrections now :) Nadia

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aryan war

    Name:Rennie Race: Ursine Race Appearance: Dark hair and eyes, light brown skin. Personality : Very passive and shy, doesn't stand out in the crowd but desperately wants to. Beliefs : ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Blood Lust

    is no one gonna review?

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Romantic Writer

    I like the first one the best, also as above the wooden floor would be a good idea. You could also try this on marble, I think it would create ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Tehno-age

    umm.... npt sure why you took a picture of your laptop. I don't think this is the best picture use for symbolism as you can't really see whats on the ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Waiting

    thankyou for the review darko.demark666, kind of scared me at first but ummm, helped loads in the end. I've corrected/changed most of the things you said, there's just something I ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Twilight Cliches

    the fact that edward is so protective of bella, for once if would be nice if he didn't give a toss :)

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: All this fuss about swine flu

    ok, if you don't kno what swine flu is yet then you either live in an omish community or don't own a television. You know swine flu, that flu pandemic ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I remember

    Hi miriam, am pretty new so you'll have to bear with me :S I really loved this poem, its open to alot of speculation from the reader as the setting ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 because that is one cool signature but i'm not sure i understand the point of it or where it's from :s

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    5/10 i know everyone loves neverland but i just can't help thinking of michael jackson when i read that :S

    Jul 11, 2009


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers