-
Re: In life, In love, In death
Wow its short. Very dramatic, i like it and to me it isn't cliche although others might think differently. Its hard to say much about something so short but well ...
Apr 15, 2011 -
Re: The One I love the Most
Hi :-) A title could be" the one i love the most". I like this poem its deep, dramatic, metaphoric but also a bit cliche. As much as i liked ...
Apr 15, 2011 -
Re: Entry for the NaPoWriMo Contest!
Hi:) it's sweet and simple however there's still something i like about its not deeply metaphoric or brilliant but like i said its sweet. To improve i suggest making it ...
Apr 15, 2011 -
Re: Dietrich
Hi:) first off i find the tense in the first paragraph confusing i think at one point you swap between past and present-tense which is understandable since writing in present ...
Apr 15, 2011 -
Re: sand castle
Thanks so much everyone! Your reviews were both helpful and encouraging and made me think of things i didn't even know were a part of poetry :)
Apr 15, 2011 -
Re: Imagine
I would never dream of being unkind:) it is a little random and i come out of it thinking hmm something about leaves and then a beautiful metaphor about how ...
Apr 12, 2011 -
Re: I Tread On Dangerous Ground
I love it! Its dramatic and exciting and it rhymes! Very sophisticated i can't find a problem with it so well done!
Apr 12, 2011 -
Re: Lukewarm, Chapter 2.
Just letting you know, i haven't read the first chapter . First things first. Your beginning sentence is way too long i skipped most of it because i lost interest. ...
Apr 12, 2011 -
Re: Letter from a Simpleton
I love it! Its a great theme for a short story. At the start i thought it was a bit (ironically) simple i.e you didn't use big words or imagery ...
Apr 12, 2011 -
Re: Our World
Hi:) You've got the ryhming down pat and a good deep theme behind it. You don't need to make the meaning clearer- poetry is supposed to be a little ambiguous. ...
Apr 12, 2011 -
Re: sand castle
Limited are the capabilities of a person Futile are our attempts To be anything more than just Human. The sand runs through our fingers and Like a child Clumsily we ...
Apr 12, 2011 -
Re: Sorry, but this is about you
Thats okay :) Thats what this is about after all
Oct 4, 2010 -
Re: Canola field
Okay Ive tried to fix up some dodgy parts though its been hard. Just to clear it up there is no killer in the canola field. I want this story ...
Sep 28, 2010 -
Re: Sorry, but this is about you
Hey :) I really love you're song :) i wouldn't change a thing it has a really good rhythm and the words are creative, unique, deep but still able to ...
Aug 7, 2010 -
Re: Letters to You
Hello :) I love you're title and the last paragraph. What i disliked slightly was The sun is shimmering, peaking out behind the mountain Its just a little cliche, when ...
Aug 6, 2010
