Random avatar

NaRachel

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I miss him

    My first romance story ever!! Yay :)... Completely written on a whim. I realise that nothing happens and its all just reflection but i'm wondering is it alright? To be ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Other Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Twitterized)

    Soooooo funny! Thanks for the laughs :)

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Garden

    Ok so even though i should be studying right now and even though i have chosen a career in science i can't help the writer inside me from writing!!!!! Ok ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Massiveness of How Sad It Is to Want Someone (1)

    Oh my gosh its so amazing! Once again i was drawn in by the title which perfectly encapsulates how i am feeling at the moment. It's seriously perfect... The way ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blue Pain

    Thanks so much for all your help everyone. Your looking so closely into it that i'm ashamed to say that i don'y even know what was going on. I was ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Silent Deceit

    Hey :) You're friend is certainly very persistent :) I haven't read all the other reviews so my apologies if i say any of the same stuff. I really liked ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Lighthouse keepers children

    Hi :) I found this story pleasantly curious. I love the poetic quality of it and the fairytale kind of style. I can't find anything wrong with it! And i'm ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: All a dream

    First of all great start! I really like the phrase "my wings fluttered by" it just implies something lost and beautiful. You used the twice in the third line, not ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Terrible One.

    Great start so far :) i like the ryhtym of the words you've got going and i really like the second line so continue writing it and well done!

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blue Pain

    I didn't know what else to call it (i thought "well of pain" was too corny) so i thought of the two things this story is about. Anyway i know ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: too scared to let you go

    Bridge: I don't know what to say yes or no All that i know is i'm too scared to let you go Chorus:And we made every choice together So how ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Forever And Always

    Hi :) this makes a good pop song if your not aiming for that maybe you should try to make it a bit deeper. Hard to tell where the rhymes ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eyesight

    Hi:) i think the definition at the start makes it interesting. I like the short lines they make it more dramatic and the drama unfolds and becomes more intense towards ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Painkiller

    Hey :) i liked your beginning and ending. Nice short story that was interesting and easy to read. The second last paragraph was a little weak remember to only tell ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Villanelle Variation

    Wow :) deep and slightly ambiguous. I don't really get the true meaning after one reading but it almost doesn't matter. I love the repitition of "my eyes are two ...

    Apr 16, 2011


who you become at your worst isn't who you are
— canopy