Random avatar

NaRachel

  • Lyrics Re: Deprived of Truth

    Hey :) Wow. This looks like it was very carefully thought out and must have taken a long time to write- i wouldn't know because i've never written rap but ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Can You Find Waldo's Body on CNN?

    Ooooooh clever :) Must admit i had to google who it was- my excuse being that I'm Australian and i don't watch the news (neither of which are valid)....lol ANYWAY ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: All just a lie?

    I just don’t really understand. I try to add all the bits up together but they keep contradicting each other. The negative’s and positive’s cancel out which equals zero-nothing. I ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: I do Believe in Love

    Oh my god, yes its me again. Sorry if my reviews are annoying you, but i was just going through lyrics and yours is coming up quite a bit. Ok ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: To Whom It May Concern

    Hey :) I think I just reviewed another one of your pieces, awks if it wasn't yours but anyway. I really liked this, it flowed really good-the rhythm and rhyming ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Maiden Won't Ye Come Down?

    Hey :) I liked it!! I think the part i liked so much was the rhythm, it just flowed really brilliantly. Despite having never heard the tune i was humming ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Move

    Hi :) This would make a really good song- but as a poem I'm not 100 % sure. Its really good in terms of ideas and emotion but it just ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Do You Remember the Garden?

    Hey :) This is really, really beautiful. It has this earthy simplicity to it and yet there's the constant metaphor of the girl being the flower which makes it simply ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The little things between us

    Oh my gosh i'm sorry to say i've become a bit of a post-aholic lately *correction = write-aholic. I've really become quite fixated with this series of short stories. Just ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I want him to care

    Ok so since the last two pieces i've really changed the tense. Hoping it hasn't impaired it :? I've made some additions and edits since the last post so if ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Deep in Venom

    Hey :) This is good, it really creates a kind of monster/dragon/stone age, i don't know how to describe it (i'm thinking along the lines of books like eragon). Anyway ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He trusts me

    Just realised i completely forgot to put in the italics- no wonder it didn't make sense! Thanks for pointing this out to me :) I added some more breaks too.

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He trusts me

    This is a bit of a sequel to "I miss him" but you don't have to have read that to understand this. If you have read the first part then ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I miss him

    Ok this is awkward because i just accidentally "liked" my own piece :/... i don't know how to "unlike" it so i just wanted to make sure people didn't think ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: sincerity

    Hey :) I agree its, interesting.... But i don't mean that in a way where someone doesn't like something and instead of being honest they say its interesting. Quite the ...

    Aug 18, 2011


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug