Random avatar

NaRachel

  • Lyrics Re: Loss of Self

    I meant "cliche " damn autocorrect :)

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Loss of Self

    Hi :) I agree with the other reviewers. I thought it was great! Completely captured all my emotions and put them into words. I really loved your second verse, it ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dreams are empty

    Hi :) im not a regular poetry person so if i've put this in the wrong genre let me know... She walks inside of me Between shredded muscle and fractured ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The People's People

    Hey :) you should put this in the lyrics section in misc. Work if its a rap :)

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Little red cross

    Come clean to who you are Come clean To all your scars Wash clean The tattoos on your heart Wring them out to dry Peg them up with a lie ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: YOU didn't help

    This is just a nightmare That I don't wanna have again This has left me frightened But I stuck it out to the end This was just a misunderstanding From ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: The recovery

    Ok :) so i posted this because i'm not sure about it. I have two ways of writing songs: 1. I write the lyrics and then can never find a ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: A Mind Walk

    Sighhhhhhhhh. Now i got that out of the way :)... You know that feeling you get every now and then where you read something and your whole mind just goes ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Heart Slap

    This made me want to cry and I don't cry easy so Well done. There was something really touching about the "I'm sorry's" - there's someone who I wish I ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: To everyone like me.

    Hey :) I really liked it! It had passion, and you pulled of that passion with some genuine rhyming and quality so well done!! :) The only part i'm not ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye

    Hey guys :) This is the concluding piece to the other 5 romance short stories that i have written, once again i emphasise that it should (if i've written it ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thomas Postures

    Hi :) Ambiguos yet effective. It created sinister feelings and repulsion- in a very good way. The short lines are really interesting! I really like this part: anti-freeze, dribble down ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Electric Symphony

    Oh my god its you again!! Haha i saw the title and felt I had to read it, so well done with making an interesting title to start of with! ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Why?

    Hey :) First of all, your too young to be thinking about love! Haha i'm only kidding.The whole thing looks like you wrote it in a little bit of a ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Do You Remember the Garden?

    Awesome and no problems, now your poem is as pretty and sad as a forlorn flower. Haha ok I know that's lame. Anyway good job :)

    Aug 27, 2011


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet