Random avatar

NaRachel

  • Lyrics Re: vaguely depressing lyrics..

    So apparently this is already a song...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Your Statement Is Inadmissible In Court

    Yay :) You wrote about something real this time :) It really shows, this song is complex and conflicted - like a real person. ( I'm not saying I don't ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Your Statement Is Inadmissible In Court

    Yay :) You wrote about something real this time :) It really shows, this song is complex and conflicted - like a real person. ( I'm not saying I don't ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Gently

    (So this is about how beautiful it is when someone is really, really nice about breaking your heart- so nice it doesn't even hurt. I wrote this one a while ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Translucency

    This one's a bit different... bit unsure about the chorus :/ You disrupted my breathing pattern so badly That now I breathe in fear like a drug And nothing this ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forgiveness must be given

    I'm not a poet so any help - especially technical stuff- would be greatly appreciated (although I emphasises ANY help) :) Oh what I'd give to rewind the clock With ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Blood, My Own

    Hey :) I really, really like this, it was great- well done!!! :) The whole thing flowed really nicely and kept me interested until the very end, you kept it ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dearest Max,

    Hi there :) First of all, good job! There were some really good images in here. There was a certain fragmented feel to this poem which I liked. I think ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: When It Was Perfect

    Hi :) Can I just say I know exactly how you feel reading back on old lyrics... haha sometimes I cringe at my own. But I think this is really ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: At A Crossroad

    There were parts of this song that made me gasp with amazement because they were that good :) I think in songwriting it's okay to use cliches such as a ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Understanding, all i wanted

    So i went really unconventional with my structure- is this ok????... :) Why do you feel the need to tear me up Into pieces so small Little parts of me ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: This Game Life

    Hi :) this was good! First of all you've mispelled foolishness. I like the fact that you have to concentrate to get the meaning- you have a great way of ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Mechanical Rape

    Just adding to that I absolutely.love the " do not you want to "

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Mechanical Rape

    I thought I'd be a rebel and ignore the "18 plus" warning. This is really powerful and intense, well done... I mean it seriously, like it dirupted my breathing pattern ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Missing You

    Hi :) I love the simplicity of this song, the short lines really worked! You should elaborate a bit and make it longer. Its not the most poetic piece but ...

    Sep 3, 2011


For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn