Random avatar

NaRachel

  • Lyrics Re: Don't take me back to reality

    Simple words just flowing off my tongue While we're sitting in the a - pril sun How did it come back to this I wonder what we have - missed ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Cigarette

    Hey I really like the flow and the different ryhming patterns. The way you repeated bits for e.g never can, never can forget make it really interesting to read. My ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blood Tears (Chapter 2)

    Hey any chance you can help by reviewing my work. I only joined this site yesterday and nobody had reviewed anything for me...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blood Tears (Chapter 2)

    This story's getting better. I like the relationships and friendships that are formed. Just remember to show not tell sometimes. This means that instead of saying for e.g "She was ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Not Good Enough

    Hey i think this is good. You've put a lot of emotions into it. As for not being good enough well thats just silly. A lot of the people on ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blood Tears (Chapter 1)

    Hey i think its good, especially since your only 14. I like the start with Zoey and Kate debating about which is better Harry Potter or Twilight (which in my ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Smile (an absence of confidence)

    Nice.. I like the ryhming and whole flow of it all. Some bits are really powerful in meaning. Maybe consider trying to write lyrics more literally (like telling what actually ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fear

    I like it. Very deep. It has a nice flow. You sort of have to concentrate to understand the true meaning behind it all. I don't really understand: Your eyes ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Last Storm (3)

    I really like this story. Until the very end i wanted to keep reading. And I REALLY want to know what happens next. I think Mary is a character who ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Delm(i'm searching for a better title) Chapters 2,3,4

    Hmm .. AN UNCHARACTERISTIC WORLD. The family held on to the last hours of the weekend. The day’s had gone quickly and nobody wanted to go back to the ordinary, ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Delm (i'm searching for a better title) Chapter 1

    I know this isn't exactly a short story so even if you just read a sample that would be helpful. Any suggestions for a better title would be helpful. Also ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Wander (Not the Real Title, but it'll do for now.)

    I think it's a great start to a story. The description of the girl really creates an image in your head. I just want to know what happens next. :D

    Jan 5, 2010


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx