Random avatar

NaRachel

  • Lyrics Re: A Sad Story

    OKAY :) So your only 14, its clear your just a beginner but thats okay it means you have things to work on :) First of all, the good bits, ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Guiltless

    Aw :( Wow every time you said something like "I can't stand you anymore" or used the f word or "go to hell". I felt like it was actually stabbing ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Mr Harry Potter, sir

    Haahhahahahahahahhaha I totally lol'd at the "sorry about your birdie" Thanks for the laughs XD

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Cat Fancy

    Would it kill you to write something normal that i can actually relate to and that doesn't need an 18 plus warning on it?... Lol.. Nah i appreciate that your ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Arms

    Okay so obviously a pretty cliche topic so hoped to make it a little different :) You've got a heart Beating in your chest Keeping your blood circulating Don't you ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Let Me Swim

    Does the ground not fascinate you too? :P

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Let Me Swim

    Its hard to look ahead When there's just nothing there Its hard to see past walls When they're blindingly bare Imagining a world Without you there Is like breathing in ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Suddenly

    ( Okay i'm not happy with the title- its just too obvious so if you have any ideas let me know. Oh and i just blitzed my year 12 literature ...

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Rip (our story up)

    Rip my soul Rip my heart out Hit the walls Get the pain out Like before When i asked whats the worst that could happen Like before When i didn't ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Beginning to End

    I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you When we started off It was just me watching from the corner You didn't take one chance of ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Unless it's you

    Incomplete but here goes... :) I need a little bit of help With trying to deal with myself Looked in the mirror and i don't like what i see My ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Connected

    Not finished yet :) a bit darker than usual... here goes: I still feel connected to you Like tiny threads hold me back Little drops turn white paint black I ...

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It's Okay

    Ok so yeah, this is a true story, so it's probably not written the best anyway... :) I meant for some parts to be a little funny, but I'm not ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Simple Beauty

    Wow this is simply beautiful (note the pun)... if this is a real girl I say give her this poem and go for it haha. Nah I was really brought ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A New Morning After Another Night...

    I love the "meh... I felt poetic" that is something I would say. I'm not a regular poet either but I thought it was good! I'm going to take it ...

    Sep 14, 2011


Bananas
— looseleaf