-
Re: The wolf-i was bored so i wrote this
Hi i'm Rachel. First of all i agree that writing stories is probably the best cure to boredom. I like that its short. Its just the two characters, the girl ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: goodbye
Hey i think its good you posted something from the past. I think it was interesting, it sort of made your stomach squirm at the first line, but thats a ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: POST DELETED
Its really long but I'll review the first bit for now. The beginning is really eye-catching you wonder what could of happened to this person if they can't remember their ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Pen to Paper
HEY JUST PUT THE CHORDS IN IN CASE ANYONE IS REALLY BORED AND WANTS TO HEAR WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE, I PLAY IT ON GUITAR. BY THE WAY THE CHORDS ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Found
Hey i think Romeo and Juliet love stories are always sweet take Love Story- Taylor Swift for example. Yeah it is a bit cliche but its almost so cliche that ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: The Diary of Kidnapping....Chapter 1
Oh my gosh, :thud: this is sooo good! It's really exciting, couldn't take my eyes off the story. Can't wait to read on and see why the girl is taken ...
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: Tremors (For Haiti) - Edit
Hey i love that you've written a poem about the devastating Haiti. Theres a lot of words in it that i don't understand so its kind of hard to understand ...
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: Red
I looked at the title and had to read because i like the song Red by daniel merriwater too. Its pretty short. The lyrics aren't anything deep and meaningful but ...
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: Black Bird
Thanks Ilovebubbles123 I admit i was starting to doubt my writing abilities and to hear your compliments made my day :)
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: someone to forget.
hey i think its great. Its angry and its blunt and to the point. I think it risky having some of the lines not rhyming but i love the parts ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Black Bird
SORRY ITS KIND OF LONG :) BLACK BIRD Verse1: His name is unmentionable not quite forgettable so i wont mention it to you His fame is quite regrettable not unexplainable ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Silver Blade: Chapter One-Part One
Hey i really like the beginning, its starts really abrubt which is exciting and interesting. I like the theme e.g magic, swords, elf's sure its a common theme but i ...
Jan 8, 2010 -
Re: Delm(I'm searching for a better title) Chapter 5
Hey i pretty much listened to what everyone had to say on the last chapters and then edited this one. Thanks for reading hope you enjoy:) DECISIONS, DECISIONS. Max was ...
Jan 7, 2010 -
Re: the battle of the books chapter one
Hey I like the whole storyline it seems like its going to be very interesting. I didn't like this part (Cassandra lives in California)! It would be better if you ...
Jan 7, 2010 -
Re: You and Your Gibson
I likey. Its good how you were so specific over what you were describing for e.g the warm coke and the converse bit. I agree with Demeter in that the ...
Jan 28, 2010
