Random avatar

NaRachel

  • Other Poetry Re: The Train

    I agree with Bryr in that it is soft and mournful. Its a pretty poem with a great meaning to it. You seem to be really good at that, putting ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newest User?

    Hey i just reviewed your poem and thought i'd check out what your other post was. I'm disappointed that its not another poem but oh well. It seems we share ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Without You

    First of all AWWWWW. Now that I've got that out the way, it has a really great rhythm and it almost sounds like a song. It has a simple but ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: What Does Your Heart Beat For?

    Hey Toto25, First of all it is a gripping title which although verge's on the side of cliche is a great start! Also i would like to say add more ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Strike of Light

    I'd failed to see the dust particles :)

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Keep Fighting

    Hey i'm not much of an expert on poetry but i think it was great! I especially liked the repetition of "Soldier" Nice storyline. Almost sounded like a song. It ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Strike of Light

    Hey this is a Shakespearean sonnet i had to write for school about nature. This is my first sonnet and first bit of poetry in ages so tell me what ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Loving Ghost

    First of all this it has a really excellent beginning, very catchy, well done! Then i continued to read it and thought wow! I originally thought that your sentences were ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Stupid Worries (just wanna fall in love)

    Hey i like this song but i can't help feeling thats its cliche and possibly corny. Give me your thoughts. All these things Who i'm gonna be What i'm gonna ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: How a Heart Longs

    Hey i like how the sentences( i call them sentences but you could say lines) are short. I didn't really get the confusement. I love this bit So I may ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Diary of Kidnapping...Chapter 2

    Hey i read/reviewed your last chapter and have to say that once again i am positively impressed (although slightly jealous of your writing technique. It is consistently good. I found ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: thanks for not being you

    Very good and unique. I understand the meaning behind most of it though some bits i'm unsure about. I think some bits sound like they're just being said (more like ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Pen to Paper

    Hey thanks for the spelling tip. Sorry but i don't think i'm quite up to broadcasting myself on youtube i'll let you know if i change my mind though

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled Story, Chapter One

    Hey i think you have a really good writing style that sounds almost professional when you read it. You use just the right amount of big words and small words ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Delm(searching for a better title) chapter "Generosity"

    Anyone who has read the previous chapters of the story should know that I've skipped through about 60 pages and just posted the chapter that I've most recently posted( before ...

    Jan 26, 2010


okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues