User avatar

Myth

  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Site Administrator

    Congrats, Mesh! :D :) 8) :lol: :P :twisted: :wink: :mrgreen: :elephant:

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Phorcys, The Modern Prometheus

    I think the only chapter, from all three books, I really hated was when they met Tom Bombadil(sp?). Apart from that I love LOTR and the music. I'll have to ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: 12/30/06- 1/13/07

    Congrats Sir Fand! :D

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Design Changes? And Other Suggestions For YWS

    And I sixth it.

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Convents, Lesbians and Electric Toothbrushes

    I've always wanted to see/hear a girl from an all girls school say that. I have nothing against gays/lesbiens (maybe this is me after reading SW novels). What genre do ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: In My Mind

    A trilogy of trilogies? Wow, I don't think I've ever read one of those. I suck at Maths but managed to get a good grade on it :D

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yaa.. Im a newbie

    Hey! Welcome! Would you mind if I call you Mister? :D What genre(s) are you interested in?

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member

    Well done, Bubbles! You beat me in the end. :wink:

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey everyone

    Greetings Skell! Welcome to YWS! I also enjoy fantasy but love hostorical more (and beginning an interest in sci-fi). I prefer to write short stories, much easier to end than ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone

    Hello Zeige! Welcome to the site! I love writing ideas down and then forgetting about them for a while until I get something solid going. I can draw pretty weel, ...

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    I actually like the movies by Ram Gopal Verma( did ya heard of him?).His work on the movie BLACK was superb.Did u see that movie?I liked it a lot.Mr.Amitabh Bachan(i ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New guy searching for personal enrichment

    Hey Don! I used to paly the clarinet but then I had to give up. I also write short shoties, what genre do you prefer? See you around! :D

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna was boring? Hmm... I doubt I'll get to see it but I did love the song from Chori Chori (I think that was the name of ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: i am hereeee

    Hey Mickie! Welcome to YWS! What genre do you prefer to write? Hope to see you around! :D

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me

    Greetings Andy! Welcome to the site! I used to write a lot too, now I'm just lazy :P What genre is your favourite? I prefer fantasy or historical. I hope ...

    Dec 11, 2006


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton