User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: From Me To You

    Hello Miriam! I love your avatar, so pretty. Like Wigs, I love historical and fantasy, and occasionally sci-fi. Everyone loves books here, you'll feel right at home. :D

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everybody!

    Welcome to the site, hope to see you around. :D

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Cloudy Head

    You're quite like my sister. She loves video games--though writing isn't really her 'thing'--and she plays too much football. I'll be sure to check out Chris Wooding :D

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kristen's rants

    Hello Kirsten! It is hard being a veggie, even at home. Some don't seem to understand that chicken and fish are animals. My writing is also very personal to me, ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings.

    Hello Ralph! I love Crime and Punishment , you'll find quite a few fans on here. YWS is a great place, see you around.

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Otter Walks At Midnight

    Hello Mousey, I don't see much horror here, and I don't read it often so I look forward to reading something by you. I took BS in school, I wasn't ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, Hey, Hey!!!

    Welcome Kizzi, I love all genres though I only write fantasy, historical and sci-fi. Enjoy the site! :D

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Promised Skins are FINISHED!!!

    Thanks Bobo, I love them and can't quite decided which one to use.

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hello Thoko! Welcome to the site, have a great stay. :D

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    Hello Qamar! I'd love to see Dubai, what's it like ther, if you've ever been there. Good to see you already have a friend on the site. :D

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Piece by piece, the penguins are stealing my mind...

    Welcome to the site Zen! What genre do you like to write? I also hate English assignments, got one that has been bugging me all day. :wink:

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Premission to come aboard?

    Welcome TT! I've only been a Star Trek fan for a year so there are still a few things I don't know much about. See you around the boards.

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys

    Welcome to the site, Andy! I'm Myth, I usually critique a lot more these days--or I tend to hide my best works away from the site XD You can always ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    She sure did, I love her red top. :mrgreen:

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Now or Never

    Welcome Beckie! It is always great to see new writers on the site. I'm also a fantasy fan (Imp's 'group is great) but I'm not into romance. See you around. ...

    Jan 25, 2007


snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda