User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hello! Good to see you, little SPEWite. :P

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, pigs

    Hello! Welcome to the site. I don't write poetry but would love to see what plays you've written so far.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey :)

    Hello and welcome back!

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Greetings, Good to see new members all the time. I'm Myth—not as old as my profile says. I write fantasy and historical fiction, haven't got the guts to show my ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Can you make a fish face?

    Welcome Fishface! You actually remind me of Little Tin Fish! She's a user by the way. Welcome and let me know if you have any problems.

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO! I am the fearsome (new) AetLindling!

    Hello Aet! Welcome to the site! Need anyhelp, PM me. See you around.

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *awkward newbie thread*

    Welcome! Never too late to greet newbies. I'm Myth, I used to play the clarinet and will take it up again someday. You'll love YWS, so many friendly people around ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello and welcome! Please make sure you have read the rules, you should make two critiques before posting your own work. Thanks. Anyway, I'm Myth. If you need any help ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new, obviously...

    Greetings! Welcome to the site! I'm Myth. Is there any particular genre[s] that you like to read/write? I love fantasy, historical and sci-fi. See you around! :mrgreen:

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEWER Girl XD

    Hello, hello, hello! I'm Myth. Nice to see you, and your character reminds me of my own rebellious lot. I also love trees, dogwood and cherry are my favourites. See ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Puny Mortals.

    Welcome BS, I'm Myth--not a puny mortal :mrgreen: I don't think anyone ever taught me how to write a story,which is why I end up with a few random scenes ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyy.. so yeh im new...

    Hello and welcome! Biology? I think Fish takes that, you'll see her around after half-term. Anyway, I also love fantasy and a bit of everything else. I'm Myth, I'm on ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Life of a gymnast

    I'm sorry to hear about your ankle, hope you get well soon. :D

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ask and you shall know! *snickers*

    Are you planning to do anything further with Switch #1 ?

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Welcome Nate! It's Myth and I love your avatar, he [or she?] is cute! :mrgreen:

    Feb 21, 2007


We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies