User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Mates!

    Hello Spark! I'm Myth. I love English and History, if you need anything let me know. See you! :mrgreen:

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi... i'm a new member

    Welcome Cookie! Your name is fun, and delicious. I'm Myth. PM me if you need help! :mrgreen:

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey! Im new here...

    Welcome, Emily! I'm Myth. Everybody's Fool, I'd like to read that. Anyway, see you around the site. :mrgreen:

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Is it a little late for a formal hello?

    Hello! Never too late to stumble into this forum. I'm Myth and I used to play the clarinet. I'll take it up again - one day. What genre do you ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mascot Backgrounds

    Um - I don't like the kangaroo backgrounds so far. Can we provide some, if we find any?

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's always wierd being the new one.....

    Hello Alainna! Welcome to YWS! I'm Myth and I love fantasy, historical and sci-fi. What about you? (I know others have asked this question) :mrgreen:

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Saying Hello

    Welcome Teigan! I'm Myth. I've just finished the Unfortunate Events Series. If you have any questions PM me. See you around :mrgreen:

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HelloOOOoo! I am New here! Lol!

    Hello Macky! Never read Nancy Drew but I'd love to meet any author, even if I'm not a fan. I'm Myth. Let me know if you want anything. See you! ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess what this is!

    Hello Ink! Love your name and the avatar. I'm Myth! See you around.

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Hello and welcome to the site! I'm Myth. What genre do you like to read/write?

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour, Je suis l'anglais.

    Salut ! Comment va tu ? I'm Myth. I'm never around the poetry section. Do you write plays or prose? See you around.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello to all!

    Welcome! I'm Myth. I do love fantasy, historical and sci-fi. See you around.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mascot Backgrounds

    This one is better than the kangeroos, I'll admit.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Welcome! I'm Myth. What genre do you prefer to read/write? See you around.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya

    Hello Pacific! I'm Myth. We had a chicken this time last year. He's dead now, but he woke us up every morning and it got annoying towards the end. Anyway, ...

    Feb 27, 2007


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.