User avatar

Myth

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Some Changes: Affects Default Template Only

    I liked the previous page. You have to scroll down for everything on the left side, but I'll get used to it.

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from an akward spirit

    Bird's brother? Hello! Welcome to the site! I'm Myth and I'd love to see what you come up with, Gry's wonderful =]

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'M BACK

    Welcome back Aero! :D

    May 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, they call me Ole :)

    Hello! Welcome! I'm Myth. This is a great site and there is a lot of help around, you'll fit in soon. Do you have a particular favourite genre? I'm more ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: We're all new at some point or another ^_^

    Hello! Welcome to the site! I have weird dreams which I turn into short stories or use for character development. It's fun rewriting dreams. Hope to see you around :mrgreen: ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! A new member here, who has NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S DOING!!!

    Hello! Welcome to the site! I'm Myth and you can always PM if you need help, but there are plently of people here so you'll never be alone. :mrgreen:

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Two New Point Messages

    *smacks head* I was wondering what you meant by 'New Point Messages'.

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New User Ranks

    I just made it as Epic Novelist! :mrgreen:

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to the site

    Hello! Welcome to the site! Would you prefer to be called Velaskan Sky, Velaskan or something else? I'm Myth. I like to read/write fantasy, sci-fi and historical fiction. Hope to ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    But we do have an art forum! Check under 'Literary'.

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Welcome! I'm Myth. What genre[s] do you like to read/write? I prefer fantasy, historical and sci-fi. See you around and make sure to read the FAQ's and Rules. :mrgreen:

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing Lechuza!

    Hello Lechuza! Welcome to the Site! I'm Myth. If you need any help PM me. =] See you around.

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Wars have begun!

    Hello Wars! I'm Myth. I love reading and writing fantasy, historical and sci-fi. See you around the site :mrgreen:

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Welcome Mike! I'm Myth. I love fantasy, historical and sci-fi. Would love to see what you come up with. See you around the site :mrgreen:

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Dia Diut- That's 'Hello' in Irish

    Hello! Welcome to the site. I'm Myth, always around here somewhere. If you have any question let me know. See you!

    Mar 5, 2007


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly