User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hello and welcome! :D

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Nate Needs Your Help!

    I click once a week but sometimes forget, will have to remind myself somehow.

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey whats up everyone

    Welcome to the site. :D

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi to all

    Hello and welcome to the site. :D

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Fanfiction Forum Added March 7, 2006

    XD Can we write fanfiction about plays as well?

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    I've never heard of that one. Where's it from?

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    *Hands chocolates to everyone* My favourites are Cadbury's and Ferrore Rocher (sp?)

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome to the site. :D

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    ^ Who doesn't? :P

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?

    Fencing, something I always wanted to do but never had the chance. Welcome. :D

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Err.. Greetings

    ...A deer, a female deer. Ray, a drop of golden suuuuuun!!! Never thought you'd be serenaded, didja? Well, I'm just weird like that, so there you have it. :P :P ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    It's great even though it takes up a lot of time. :D

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yep, I'm new!

    Welcome Ginny, I'm Doe or Do. Enjoy your stay and I hope to read your work soon (if you submit it). :D

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Err.. Greetings

    Thanks all. Hey! Welcome! Doodles? Eh? Maybe you could show us a few! *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* I just might do that.

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new.

    Hiya, Welcome. Do you pronounce your name as 'NEEV'? I also love history and mythology and would love to read your work. :D

    Jan 16, 2006


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind