User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations from McPheever!

    Welcome to the site, McPheever! I'm Doe and I also prefer to write fantasy. Hope you like the site. :smt006

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Look Newbie over here look over here!

    Welcome Megan! I'm Doe! I also write fantasy and chocolate, and not at all good a poetry. We used to have a treehouse in our local park butit got destoried ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Babies! They just pull a face.

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Playwriter says Hello.

    Welcome! I'm Doe and I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New (sorta) look for YWS

    I like the new change, the logo is really pretty.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to the site Green River. :D

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    YES! I love them. My favourites are 99, Twister, Rocket and Solero or something. And you can add anything else you love too.

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: z0mg!11!! So. Im lyk, a n00b n stuff, rite?

    Welcome to YWS k3pt, I'm Doe and I usually write novels and short stories.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Operating Status of YWS

    Thank you Nate for making this great site, it's nice to know how much people really appreciate you for putting so much into the site.

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    There's a shop in our street that sells all things middle-eastern so I'll ask if they had the chocolate. My sister absolutely LOVES Israeli grapes, she's always eating them. XD

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: marhaba!

    hello. i am karidya, immigrant and proud muslim woman. i think here will help me start to understand westerners much better than i do now. thank you for welcoming me. ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone I'm new!

    Welcome to the site Lisa. :D

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just me

    I write and draw a lot, especially when I'm depressed (which happens almost every Monday) My favorite animals are cats and ducks. I'm also a big chicken and butterfly fan...wait...are ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Person coming through! :)

    Welcome JC! I am also a Fantasy lover and dragons do exist! Hope to see your work soon. :D :D :D

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello..

    Hello! Wow, someone who actually likes writing essays! Welcome to the site.

    Mar 22, 2006


okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues