-
Re: Howdy!
Welcome back Addie! :D
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Got 'c'?
When I view the information on usergroups there are 'c's just above the member names: c c c c
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?
Hello and welcome back Emmmma.!
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: It's back!! Woo!
Welcome again Sophie :)
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Back and Pretty in Pink? Whaaat?
Welcome back CL! Isn't it great to have YWS active again? :D
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: What IS why, anyway?
Welcome to the site! I think I'll call you Kiwi, it sounds great. I'm Myth! I'm also a fantasy writer, you've critiqued QotH and I now know why you considered ...
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep
A very late welcome to the site, I don't remember saying hello to you on YWS before. ;)
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: The Legendary Myth
Greetings Dreamy. You have stumbled into a very old thread =) I'm as fine as the day, and you?
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: iTS bACK, iM bACK - dEAL
Welcome back Adam. Its about time I read the next installment of Hell's Tools. :wink:
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Missing Features?
I think I'll miss the guy catching the chicken. XD
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: Everybody else is doing it... I feel deprived :P
Welcome back Fishr. :D
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: Allow me to introduce myself
Welcome Adam, I'm Doe. You have a completed novel? I don't think I'll ever complete anything. See you around.
May 10, 2006 -
Re: Salve
I like SF & F, particularly high/sword & sorcery fantasy, alternate universes, and futuristic stories. In the real world, robotics, Trek, and being a Latin nerd are my gigs. I ...
May 1, 2006 -
Re: wanna read some writing and become friends
Welcome to YWS. I'm Doe. If you want any reviews feel free to PM me. :D
Apr 28, 2006 -
Re: Another newbie zooming in...
Welcome Mary! I'm Doe and I mostly write fantasy but I do sometimes like to write historical fiction. I'm not a Jane Austen fan but I loved The Count of ...
Apr 24, 2006
