User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: A Better Version of Me

    CL, I love your cats names, I adore all animals and you're lucky to have pets. I have uncles and an aunt who are younger than me so it is ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Dionysian Festa!

    Welcome Dionysian, I'm Myth and there are a lot of myths and legend lovers on the site so you'll feel right at home. See you around.

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: Poor Imp

    Congratulations Imp! :D

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Hi, my name is...." now fill in the blank!

    Hello! Welcome to the site, I'm Myth. Hope to see you around soon. :D

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    Hiya Toni! I'm Myth! Welcome to the site. There are a lot of members around to give advise on writing so don't worry about not being 'perfect'. :D

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello there, trident! I'm Myth, one of the 'official' Greeters. If you need anything critiqued be sure to PM me. :D Have a nice day!

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo

    Hello Jessica! Another history fan? I'm glad there's another one of us now. Welcome to YWS, I'm Myth. :D

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new!

    Hello Hannah! Welcome to YWS, I'm Myth. If you need anythign feel free to PM me. :D

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new..:))

    Welcome! I've already seen what a great artist you are and hope to see more soon. I'm Myth and will help with anything you may want.

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: uhh... hi.

    ^ Ditto. Welcome to the site! I'm Myth and I hope to see you around soon.

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hewwwo

    Welcome Kippy! I'm Myth. If you post anything that needs critiquing feel free to PM me. :D

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Yup. I remeber you very briefly.

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Lol. I want my age hidden, I hate looking at it. :P

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: OMFGSH. it's CAMIE! :]

    Hello there Camie! I'm Myth. Welcome and enjoy your stay at the site. :D

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome Kardas or would you prefer 'Greetings'? I'm Myth and I guess I like animals better than some humans at times. If you need any help or have questions there ...

    Aug 3, 2006


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria