User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi

    I'm more of the "dragon eats the knight and toys with the princess for a while before destroying her kingdom and creating a better one" type. Now that is a ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: THe CoOL PeRsON iS In THe HOUse!

    Hello Cool! I'm Myth! Welcome to the site, I'm glad you like YWS and hope you stick around. :wink:

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: If You want to know me....

    Welcome Anni! You and I both hate Maths and love English/P.E. I don't like books where girls all the time have to talk about dating, going out with guys, breaking ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me.

    Hello Meg! I don't know anyone who loves to write as much as I do so you're not alone there!

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 9/17 - 9/30: writingluver5

    Yeah, well done Wiggy! :D

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey, Welcome back Fate. I'm Myth (my previous name was Doe, if you remember). :D

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: h.a.l.l.o

    Hello there! I'm Myth and also from Great Britian and a Muslim. I think Wiggy was a little hyper when she wrote the above post. :wink: Anyway, enjoy your stay!

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Round I Go

    Welcome Alexandria! I'm Myth. If you need anything critiqued PM me and I'll be happy to look your work over. :D

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IT'…S FIXED!

    It was odd trying to read and taking out those annoying codes. Thanks Nate!

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Greetings Binky! I'm Myth, like Wiggy, I'm on here most of the time. If you want anything critiqued be sure to PM me. :D

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: youngwriterssociety.com/ ~Your Name Here

    Thanks Nate! Its much easier to access profiles and blogs.

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Roaming Shadow-"Welcome to My Life"

    It is typical how teachers judge you, I remember when I went through those days. I have a tendancy to make my lead characters loners or orphans. I find it ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Roaming Shadow-"Welcome to My Life"

    I'm not much of a gamer but I do love fantasy. Another note is that while I am not very social, I am not anti-social, and I don't mind being ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm Jade

    Welcome Jade! Lovely name, my dear. I'm Myth and you can probably tell from the name what I like. :D

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HIYAS!!!

    Hello! Welcome to the site. I'm Myth. May I ask how to pronounce your name? I have no idea. See you around.

    Sep 11, 2006


There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)