User avatar

Myth

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Changes You'd Like To See At YWS

    Why can't we see Historical Fiction in users portfolios?

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome! I'm Myth and I hope to see you around. :D

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Gingivere :: Animal Fiction Author

    Welcome! As an animal lover I love to read books with animal characters. Redwall is great. :D

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Gosh Darn G'morning

    Welcome to the site, Joy. :D I'm Myth and if you need any help or critiques let me know. See you around.

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Greetings! I'm Myth. The site will help to build your confidence in writing. Enjoy your stay. :D

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    Welcome Taylor! I'm Myth. Don't worry about your work not being 'great', everyone is here to learn and improve their work. What genre do you prefer to write? The site ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS

    Hey there Jak! Welcome to the site. I'm Myth. You've already commented on my work so thanks a bunch! As for writing - no one is perfect, there will always ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi guys!

    Hello and welcome Aeroman! I'm Myth. Its always great to see new writers emerging. If you want anything critiqued be sure to let me know. :D

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here (yay!) and I have a question...

    Welcome Wings! I'm Myth. You've already commented on my work so thanks! If you ever need anything critiqued in return be sure to let me know. :D

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just a Hello and How I Found this Site

    Welcome Syrith! I'm Myth. If you want any of your work looked over be sure to PM me. What fanfiction do you write?

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lampshade returns

    Welcome Lampshade! As you already know a few people you'll fit right in. I'm Myth and I see you've already commented on my work. Thanks again. I hope you stay ...

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Make Too Many Threads Here

    3. I like kittens. 5. I have a strange obsession with photos that others would find boring or uninteresting. If it's random; if you can't tell why the person took ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's the welcome wagon!

    Hello there! Salutations! Greetings! I'm Myth, unlike most that't the only name I go by. :wink: There are quite a few usergroups on the site that help with character development ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! New Girl here!

    Hello Sasha! Welcome to YWS! I'm Myth and I love all kinds of animals especially snow leopards and panthers. :D If you want anything critiqued be sure to let me ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome Stefani! I'm Myth. A year ago I knew nothing about forums but this site is addictive so I'm on all the time. See you around!

    Sep 19, 2006


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer