User avatar

Myth

  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWS Interview With Tamora Pierce

    ... Wow. One of my favourite authors, and you got an interview with her!

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fand-tastic!

    Hooray for vegetarians! We shouls seriously start a support group or something, there are so many of us! I'm another one! On my own, I'll usually choose historical fiction--Austen and ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just another new kid.

    Greetings Razor, I'm Myth and more of a critic than a writer, I really can't bother to post my own work sometimes but I give great critiques (so I'm told). ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Is a sword considered a concealed weapon?

    Greetings Shafter, Welcome to the site, as you can see this is a great community and you'll fit right in. I'm a writer of fantasy, historical fiction and all things ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Teology

    I have yet to complete reading The Series of Unfortunate Events, I'm still on the first one XD :P

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, Not sure I should be here but here goes...

    Greetings Sarah! I'm exactly the same about my work, I really don't show it to my family but friends and the members on this site are always helping out with ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from Cooltown.

    Welcome Rikki! I hated being grounded but as I'm older it doesn't happen anymore. :D See you around.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Welcome back Cathy. :D

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father.

    Hey welcome to the site! I have to say the title drew me in. :D

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 10/8 - 10/21: Myth

    Thanks all. I've been away and was sure someone else would have taken first place. :D

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yes I;m a newbie

    Hello Sammi! Welcome to the site. If you feel a little lost there are members online most of the day to help you out. Enjoy your stay. :D

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HIIIIII

    Welcome Jessie! If you want anything critiqued let me know. :D

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    Welcome Max! I'm also big on fantasy/historical fiction. YWS has a great community so you'll never get bored. :D

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lola Elgee Sparenza :: Is Not My Real Name

    Hey Lola! I love that name. Anything with to do with pirates has got my eye on it. I'm also writing a lot of stuff all at the same time, ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aero to the Man!

    Fantasy is great. I didn't used to write historical because I was not too keen on research but once I started I can't stop.

    Oct 2, 2006


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")