User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: April Wilde

    I used to read Christopher Pike, I really ought to go and rediscover his work.

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    Greetings! Welcome to the site! It is always great to see new members about. Let me know if you want anything critiqued :D

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light

    I love it too and used print screen to remember it forever. I like the cobweb too.

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: an introduction

    Greetings Meep! Welcome to a great community. I am also an Aquarius too but I don't believe in horoscopes. If you ever need anything critiqued you can PM me, I'm ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hey Rebecca! I'm into fiction, I'm not much of a poet so I don't really go into the poems section. See you around!

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Just Introducing myself

    Hey there! Welcome to the site! Good luck with the novel, mine is currently eating me away.

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh meat!

    Hey Luna! Welcome! I like dark stuff too, not killing or pools of blood but sinister airs and worlds where creepy things are actually quite normal. If you need a ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Hey Kel! Welcome! I'm sure everyone has made you feel at home. I'm Myth (you can pretty much guess what interests me!). I love fantasy and also historical fiction. Let ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy there...!

    Boo! I chose to scare you! Hello! I'm Myth! Lover of fantasy, historical fiction and most things creepy. As my subtitle suggest, I'm a twisted critic, PM me if you ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Welcome! I'm Myth! I'm here to help so let me know if you want anything critiqued. :mrgreen:

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 10/21-11/4

    Congratulations, Brad! :D :) 8) :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen: :elephant:

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fand-tastic!

    Same here. I can't remember how many times I've re-read it and watched the movies. :P I'm obsessed.

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiyaa!

    Greetings! :mrgreen: Welcome to the site. I love fantasy too and historical fiction.

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 10/8 - 10/21: Myth

    Thanks, Wiggy :mrgreen:

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hmmm Another noob to annoy you

    Hey Jonathan! Welcome! :mrgreen: I'm with Claudette, I'm no good with poet so I never attempt to critique poems.

    Oct 19, 2006


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill