User avatar

Myth

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 11/5 - 11/12: Cassandra

    Congratulations Cass! :D

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Calling All Star Wars Fans

    ANYTHING ELSE!!?? XD Welcome Alanna. I'm Myth. I'm not an Eragon fanbut I do love fantasy and historical fiction. What type of fiction do you write? I'm probably the worst ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo.

    Hello! Greetings! Yo! Welcome! I'm Myth and I used to write long stories but I prefer shoter ones (I'm too lazy to deal with endless chapters :wink: )

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey... i guess

    Welcome Connor! As magicman said, "Be yourself!" I'm Myth and if you have anything you would like critiqued let me know. :wink:

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yea, I'm a newbie.

    Hey Meg! Welcome to YWS, I'm Myth. :D

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings

    I like the poem. Tannar seems a little pleased with himself :wink:

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greeting from that strange cold place called Canada

    Hello! Welcome to the site. I'm a fan of horror though I don't write it much. If you want a critique let me know. :D

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings

    Hey Gry! You forgot the falcons! Dumas and Prachett rock :D I'm a little suprised you haven't included Tannar in your post :wink:

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light

    I love the tree and the leaves falling, it reminds me of the view outside my window. :D

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Submission Call! November 2006 Newsletter

    5th of November? That rings a bell, I'll probably have a book review or something.

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya ^_^

    Welcome Jaz! You'll really like it here and if you ever need anything critiqued let me know.

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: April Wilde

    I always thought The Midnight Club was pretty good.

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Ask Pros :wink:

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Ah well...i can do a poor american accent. Then again, i can't do many. But i can do a spiffing posh accent! :P XD Ach, living in London most people ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.....Im new!

    Welcome! You've choosen the perfect time to join, Mr Devil :wink:

    Oct 28, 2006


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity