User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: Soooooo....

    Hello! Welcome to the site! You'll love it here soon enough. Sci-Fi and fantasy? I like them too.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Mortal Combat!

    Hello Brit! What do you like to write? I'm more of a fantasy/sci-fi writer and occasionally go for historical fiction. I used to play sports a lot in my tomboy ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello all

    Hello and welcome to the site! I'm Myth. Like Heather said there are some crazy people who will go through every typo etc. What do you like to write other ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hello and welcome! I'm Myth. I love cats. And you already have a friend on the site so you're not alone. I think Crysi has said just about everything.

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Welcome! I like you already. I'm Myth.Need anything just PM me or anyone really. I wish I had cats, and I'll probably be a 'spinster with 100 cats' too XD ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Privyet!

    Hello and welcome to YWS! You'll love it here =] I'm Myth. Would love to see your work up soon. If you need anything gice me a holler.

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Hello! Welcome to the site! I'm Myth. I second Twit's question. If you ever need anything PM me or just about anyone, really =]

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour.

    Hello JC! Welcome to YWS. I'm Myth and hope to see your work on the literary boards soon. =]

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Abyssus

    Hello and welcome! I'm Myth. I love fantasy too and critiquing. Be sure to check out the FAQs and hope to see you around.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi,my name is hamilton...;p

    Hello Hammy! I'm Myth, Mythago or just whatever. I'm a veggie too. And I speak French with a British accent so the words don't always come out right. See you ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hii

    Welcome to the site! I'd love to do behind-the-scene jobs. Good luck with your 14 pages and hope to see you around. =]

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves*

    Welcome Kristin! I did NaNo last year, lost the entire thing and didn't go back to it XD Hope to see you around.

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :D

    Hello! Welcome! Great that you have a friend on the site already.

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello, im new (obviously)

    Hello! South California[n] Club? Or something... I'm Myth! Reading is my life too! And writing. See you around =]

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New improvement to the site. (Me!! lol)

    Welcome Jake! YWS is a great place, for all types of writers. See you around =]

    Jun 5, 2007


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother