User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: KrystalStars

    I used to not swear in my stories, but... *flails* Now I do occasionally. When it fits. :? Same here. I think you mean your Chinese star sign is a ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone

    1: I make my own using PSP and Animation Shop so I couldn't help with any website search. 2: Not much of a HP fan, sorry but there are quite ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Brand New Squills E-Zine

    I love it and printed it out :D

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    ^ Lol. I don't remember mentioning that.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    True but my local ice cream van sells them for 99p.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    It seems chocolate is more popular than I am XD Oh well... chocolate wins.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    *is awed by chocolates* Hello! A 99 Flake is an ice cream with a flake in it and it usually costs 0.99p.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hey there! Welcome to the site. I'm Myth and I write fiction so I can'treally help with poetry. I'm an Aquarius and a Rabbit (I think...). See you around!

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Fab is great! I still have them ... Erm... I prefer being 72 than 100 XD I made you cry? Why?

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome! Greetings! Hallo! I'm Myth and I'm prefer short stories, not much good at poetry but I can dream, right?

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone

    Hey Julia! I'm Myth and not as old as my profile suggests XD I love writing fantasy and historical fiction. I mostly go for short stories with creepy endings. See ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yes, I am an over-analytical writer. Aren't we all?

    Hey Meg! I also prefer to critique these days or maybe I'm too lazy to post my own work. I have a big family too. I'm the middle child and ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    The Clash I love The Clash!

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: mornin' to ye all! well...its not really morning...

    Hey L! Welcome to YWS. I'm Myth. No one is perfect so don't worry about your spelling, I have problems with commas. :D

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Like a fish out of water...

    Hey Fish, I've seen you around a lot. :D I used to go to Sixth Form, I only lasted a year XD so now I go to college which is ...

    Nov 6, 2006


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl