User avatar

Myth

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    I don't always get time to get online during the weekend but can I sign up and post the critiques on Monday?

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hello. Welcome. Nice to have you here. Cheerio!

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: All about lexy!!!!

    There was a guy from secondary school who wanted to be a lawyer, no one ever wanted to get into an arguement with him. :P Its great you're going to ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Ani : I remember now :D Lexy : The trouble with Flake is it breaks away into little chocolaty chips. No more chocolate posts, I'm hungry! :P

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy!

    Greetings Lea! Welcome to the site. I'm Myth and I also write short stories these days. See you! :D

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's not too late for you to read something else...

    Hello Half-Note! Sorry for thinking you were a guy. I usually write at least three stories at a time so I can mix it up a bit. Reminds me I ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey peeps

    Yup, I've been a veggie for years! The spelling is different for most people so I just use the same as you did. OMG! I love naan but we haven't ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm Jakster

    Welcome Jakster! I'm Myth and lately I've turned to writing short stories. There are plenty of friendly members around so if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey peeps

    Hello! Sleeping? I love that! Any Indian food in particular that you like? :D I recently went through my LOTR books, you gotta love 'em.

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 11/17-11/31

    Well done, chum. :D :) 8) :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen: :elephant:

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Greetings! For a moment I thought you were from Egypt... But never mind. Welcome to the site, I'm Myth the unofficial Coloured Hair :P

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey people

    Welcome Ben! I hope to read some of your work soon. :wink:

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: what ho!

    Welcome Evie! I'm Myth and I write fiction, I don't go anywhere near poetry. PM me if you have any questions. :wink:

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Witty, Witty Title.

    Greetings FOY! Broken leg? Ouch! I've never broken anything... Welcome to the site and get writing :wink: -- Myth

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me - green_river

    Hello! Another vegetarian? Welcome! I like to meditate to get my mind off things and have 'happy thoughts'. :D

    Nov 11, 2006


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit