User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS!

    Welcome to YWS Zoe! :D

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Greetings Taylor! Welcome to the site :D

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    I got ten done, though I had to post my last ones yesterday.

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Greetings Gabrielle! I'm Myth and I'm also a history freak. I love forward to seeing what you've written. :D

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    I have five left. With nothing to do tomorrow I'll get it all done.

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Greetings Kyle! I am also a fantasy lover but I prefer to write historical fiction these days. Cheerio!

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    I got three and a half done, I think I'll have to make an effort on Sam's Little Ordinary .

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member

    Yay for Imp! Second time, right? :wink:

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Just a joke. By the way, seen any Bollywood movies lately?

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: LILA = Little Idiot Liberals Anomynous

    Hey Lila! After watching the Hellsing video I see Alucard everywhere. Even J. Depp :D

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Yes, very cute and yummy! :P

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    Another question, do we chose what we critique or do people request for them?

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves* Hi!!!

    Welcome! I think you're very much like the pink elephant, crazy and fun! :D That's Wiggy's favourite emoticon by the way.

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    All right, thanks Nate.

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Holidays Theme

    I love the light blue colour with the snowflakes! You're the greatset, Nate :D :) 8) :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen: :elephant:

    Nov 29, 2006


You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind