User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: My short, and rather boring, biography...

    Hello Kadie! Sometimes it's your cover letter that counts, people will decide to look at--or skim--your CV if the cover letter is good enough. Good luck job hunting, I only ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About me? But, of course!

    I wouldn't call Harry Potter a trilogy. So did you get your dog on Christmas? =] And what are the awards for: prose, poetry?

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Love Peace and CHOCOLATE!

    Hello! Welcome! My friend used to [and still does] tell me I was great and then I found this site and am a lot better than I was before =] ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Brand New: Automatic Table of Contents For Chapter Stories

    Thanks so much, Nate! Now I can find other peoples work much faster.

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Some Changes On Default Template

    It's a lot simpler so thanks Nate, as always! =]

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Bug Fixes, New Avatars, New Blog Themes

    I love the autumn layout which is so pretty.

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Bug Fixes, New Avatars, New Blog Themes

    Thanks Nate! I'm going to check what the blogs look like.

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjourno

    Hello =] Welcome to the site. What do you like to write?

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome Liavel! That's a pretty name. What do you like to write? Does your sister write too? I've never heard of twin authors before. I hope to see you around ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: That One Weird Guy...

    Welcome! What do you like to write? You've got an interesting nickname, are you an artist? Anyway, see you around =]

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Welcome Ashgan, Glad to meet your [virtually]. I look forward to these dark and sinister fiction you've mentioned and hope to see you around soon =]

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: trying this again...

    Welcome Jackie. What do you like to write? I mostly prefer short stories and trying to complete my second novel. Hope to see you around =]

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome Conor! I'm Myth and I write sci-fi whenever I get the chance. If you need any help PM me =]

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: -waves shyly-

    Welcome back Gal! I love the tattoo.

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I have been converted!

    Welcome! I think the difference would be: DA mostly consists of artists with literary thrown in and YWS is the other way round. Anyway, do you write or are you ...

    Oct 4, 2007


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill