User avatar

Myth

  • Archive Re: one step

    At first it was like flying, ghostly hands flapped her hair wildly about her face and she spread out her arms like a bird in flight...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: End of innocence

    (Oh, sorry, I'll just go fix it. And can our characters be in different places and then meet up along the way as I want my character to start somewhere ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Name: Malakin Gender: Male Eyes: Brown Hair: Black Skin: Brown Age: Nineteen Strengths: Has a power over the element Air, friendly and is particularly good with a sword. He is ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Jael Next morning I woke early. Today was the day the racers would make for the city, I could hear the other racers taking down their tents. Tinga snorted. Sadiyah ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    (OOC: Japan! Wow, that's a long while away but lucky you.) Sitting by herself Ayda was finally alone, the dragons sometimes kept an eye on her but something had stirred ...

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: End of innocence

    *deleted*

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    (OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I'll think of something and do it tomorrow.)

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    (OOC: Sorry Angel, I think I sounded a bit mean. You're really great at the intimate scences so I guess the rest of us are leaving it to you.) The ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    (OOC: Sorry I haven't posted anything but things are getting along nicely. One thing though someone wrote Ayda and Beowulf knew each other? That's not right because I wrote she ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Jael I rode Tinga on and on. The sun was high in the sky and I took off my veil after checking no one was around. I climbed off Tinga ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    "What happened?" Ayda asked someone. "Dunno but that man attacked Beowulf." "Attacked? He wouldn't of done it for no reason." Beowuld rubbed dirt from his back and glowered at her. ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    Ayda was still smelling horrible. She smirked when she saw Karma. "I didn't think you were the type to wear a dress." "Still not washed yet, Ayda?" Humph! She didn't ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Jael "Hey, Sadi, want a race?" Sadiya looked back at me then at her father. "Not today, Jael, Sadi has to train." "But it'll give us some spirit, besides we'll ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Jael I went out of my tent and brushed my horses hair. I've had her for two years and she was getting faster by the day. I clicked my tongue ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Jael I was sitting in my tent reading a letter when I heard someone shouting. The thing with living in the desert is you are not always alone, even when ...

    Feb 27, 2006


I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin