User avatar

Myth

  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    [It is rather strange for it to take place in London yet the girls end up in Texas? Maybe they end up in the River Thames?] .: Name — Joss ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    [I'm interested in join. Do we need to have our own characters, with profiles, or can we also play other players characters? Could we also have a more detailed layout, ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    [Baroness, I guess it is if you haven't already.]

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    Despite being tired, Aethel could not sleep while the coach rumbled. She looked from Alex to Cassie, both staring into nothingness. Elizabeth gazed out the windows. "I'm hungry," she said. ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    [Should we have a list of who posts? Like Cloudy first, someone else second and so on? That way we know when it is our turn to continue.]

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    Alex and Cassie were consulting the map when Aethel and Elizabeth joined them. "What happened to you?" Alex asked. "You know, dark wood and all that." "I don't want to ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    Disorientated, Aethel sat on a tree stump. She had been walking for ages, at least it seemed that way, and she was nowhere near the edge. The forest was thicker ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    Aethel stepped over fallen trees. She bent, examining scratches in the bark, using her own fingers to see how deep the cuts were. "Sharp claws," she said. Moving off, she ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    "I can cover more ground on my own," Aethel said. She smoothed her hands, looking in all directions. "No," Alex said. "Look, I'm the eldest, I've been doing my job ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    "This one smells worse than the others," Aethel said. Cassie and Alex stared at her. "I'm not being rude, all right? I just—" Scraping of metal grinding interupted her. The ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    Name : Aethel Gender : Female Age : 24 Hair colour/length : Dark, short and uneven Eye colour : Blue Skin colour : Tan Personality : Gets along fine with ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    “A mission?” Simin replied. She didn’t think much of the statue-like bodyguards by the King’s side. The feeling of uneasiness grew when the King smiled, his eyes sparkling and watching ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Not done this for ages but I'll give it a go. * Name : Simin Personality : --Depending on a situation she can be a pessimist or an optimist --Has ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    **

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Archive Re: So you wanna be a hero? bood 2

    I'm sure we can continue this in the site Dusky created, we'll probably have to copy all this though. I'm doing it and saving it on floopy.

    May 17, 2006


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin