User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Tips Re: Proof Reading

    This is something I do more often these days. I read my work at least four times and even then I sometimes miss out obvious typos. But when it comes ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Scall's Magic

    I still have to find time to read this, technology in fantasy worlds are always interesting and I'd like to see how different it may be. 17K is a lot, ...

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Various Ramblings About Why El Isn't Writing

    Weasle Queen , the title caught my attention and I would love to read it.

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    But typing is the best part, you get to add things that come to mind without realising it. And Wigs, great news! :)

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: work of a bird

    Gry, you're a brilliant writer! And also a lover of birds! I'll get onto critiquing In Thrall , so far it had kept me reading without stopping.

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Tenses: How Do You Choose?

    I write in past tense. I once wrote in present tense and it was horrible, madeno sense and I gave up after that.

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Within Inclinations of Impishness?

    ..:: Presque Vu ::.. (revision and finsih) Short story on time. What if what hasn't happened is what you see, like memory, and what already has comes, at best, as ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    Oh wow, good luck with The Chair, DD! I can't wait to read the rest once you're done and future porjects you'll be working on. :D

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing in a second laguage

    I use English. I can speak and write in Bengali but I can't do it on the computer. I also speak/write very bad French but I've been teaching myself so ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Surviving the Writing Process: Shafter's Novel

    I was the same when I started my novel and a year later it is much better than what it was in the beginning. You have a complete novel, post ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    Once again, congrats on getting published. You really should post your work more often Wigs, would love to read anything and good luck with future works!

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Crysi's stuff.

    I've really got to reread The Chronicles of Taer. I'm interested in this Kiens' Battle. :wink:

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jack's Publishing Attempts (Updated)

    Although Greenjackets was the story I just wrote, it probably won't get submitted for the reason that it's pretty much a rip-off of Sharpe (by Bernard Cornwell). I love Sharpe ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Sureal Tiptoeing into the World of Short Story Publishing

    Oh, congrats on getting published, I'll be sure to check the above links for the short story I'm planning to send off.

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    Wait, none of the above apply for what I have in Oracle's Possession, that is good, right?

    Jan 12, 2007


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind