User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Tips Re: speeling & grammr

    Oh, that is so horrible to look at! *turns away*

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How to turn a Steno pad into a brain-juicer:

    I think I'll do this when NaNo comes round.

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07

    World Vision , I've got to read it. I'm drawn to creepy things XD

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Research Re: Linky-Links

    Very helpful, CL. Thank you! :D

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How to get more critiques

    I especially hate the title part, it is so annoying sometimes I don't even bother looking at those stories, later I find a lot of people like it. Also, sometimes ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: from my fishbowl

    I bet Wires was glad to get a mention :wink: You know who to tell first when there is more Refreshed . You've missed out Nameless , unless it isn't ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Lilyy's scribblings

    Good luck, Lily. It is always great to start character development, etc, before the actual writing. I know it helps me a lot.

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Checklist to perfect each chapter

    This is definately something I'll look over for my current project. Thanks guys. Shaf, I have to talk to you more often :wink:

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Aloowing the MC to pull you into the story

    I like reading flashbacks, only if it isn't mine. For my sci-fi novel I have two chapters of a character and what she was like five years before the whole ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Fiction that we can learn from

    Diana Wynne Jones is brilliant. I always liked Lewis Carroll's Alice In Wonderland/Through The Looking-Glass , they were confusing at first but you get a lot of weird things happening. ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: How To Fend Off Angry Mobs Consisting of Your Own Characters

    Sam, you haven't updated Hourglass or Green for ages. I can't wait to read them again :D

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Did anything happen in that story?

    I have only one novel with a 'battle' and it is fantasy. You don't have to have one just because every other fanatsy out there has a big battle and ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Jiggity's Writing Projects 07/10/07

    Congratulations on getting published! Actor's Guild sounds interesting, I'll be sure to read it if you post.

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Wiggy's Writing

    You never seem to post your work anymore, Wigs. I'll make sure to critique as soon as you post, which means you HAVE to PM me! :D

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you hook someone in?

    I think I agree with The Bird, sometimes titles cath a readers eye. Atticka sounds interesting, I'll give it a look over.

    Feb 9, 2007


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey