User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Tips Re: Posting Checklist

    Thank God for Jenna :wink:

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: *breathes a sigh of relief*

    I've finished one of my three novels so I know how great it is to be halfway done. Will have to do some catching up on BFG.

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Pushing Up Daisies...

    As long as people are reading it, I'm happy :mrgreen:

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Catchy Title

    Thanks, Sureal. I always liked Snoink's Pretty Poisoned Lady .

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Catchy Title

    *gasps* Queen of the Harpies . Is that bad? What about Are You Me? [?] Oh, I don't know...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Scenery Descriptions

    But for short stories I don't really go into detail about scenery. Take a look at Curiosity , the descriptions are very short. I do take more care with my ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Semicolons

    I always have trouble with semi-colons, which is why they are missing from all my writings XD I think I'll have to try it out now that I've read this. ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Do I need the period?

    Thank you for that, Jack. :wink:

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Mysterious Characters who DON'T wear cloaks

    I have a mysterious character and he doesn't wear a cloak. Actually, he'd look like an idiot if he did. Thogh, he doesn't say much, not even to me. Too ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Titles

    I don't come up with my titles any more, my characters terrorise me until I chose the correct one. It depends on the genre, or maybe the content. What's is ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Do I need the period?

    Thanks, Kaz. I really ought to look at Wikipedia more often.

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Ways to get ideas of what to write

    Sometimes writing any words that come to my mind help me to get over a case of writer's block or to help me start writing a new story. For instance, ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Do I need the period?

    Thanks for looking into it, Clau.

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Do I need the period?

    How do I go about asking this? Mrs Tandy gave in to her daughter’s look and only worried about what the neighbours would say. This is usually how I write ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Pushing Up Daisies...

    103? I'll be so old then... I can always steal a young soul XD Update : I've got my second rejection, looks like Curiosity isn't favoured much by editors. *sighs*

    Feb 21, 2007


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights