User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Tips Re: Analyzing those characters -

    Thanks for that, I've started a short analysation on two of my main characters and will use the tips you've suggested.

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Research Re: Most memorable album cover art???

    Is it an online group? I think for me the most memorable one is Abbey Road.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Ideas/Character Names

    I have trouble with both sometimes. I have loads of ideas that I have borrowed from stories we've done in school since Primary School and now I put them together ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Make A Great Character!!

    I only used a few of the questions, my novel characters are based on real people so I don't really need to get to know what they might feel or ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Help With Planning

    For me I usually think up my characters first before brainstorming what happens to them or what they do. For Oracle's Possession I just thought of a boy and girl ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Research Tip

    Thanks for that, I might just use it.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Idea Help, Please

    I like Stevies idea, I've tried it with two stories I'm writing at the same time and all the pieces fit. You should write when you feel like writing, I ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Writers Corner Re: Vampire story...need suggestions.

    Vampires and humans being enermies is always the plot. Try making some vampires friends with the humans or something. Whatever you do don't make the world all dark and terrifying ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    Names of characters depend on what you're writing. If you're writing fantasy its best to use made up names, I usually go for names that I already know and make ...

    Jan 9, 2006


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal