User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Tips Re: Sketches

    Yes, I think so. I just don't write too much description anymore, annoys me to death.

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Sketches

    Hello! I've written a few sketches these past weeks and noticed only one of them had description while the others had hardly enough. Didn't think it mattered much as the ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Within Inclinations of Impishness?

    Imp, I've got to read Babushka , that's a name or something I've heard before. And I've time to critique Rovvy if you're done?

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: The Parental Issue!

    My parents wouldn't understand anything I write, a load of junk to them so there is no point in showing them anything. I don't like showing my work to anyone ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Web Site? (besides YWS)

    I don't have any, can't be bothered to join anymore since YWS is better and active.

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Normal Is Scary.

    I didn't like that episode but I know where you're going. I've not given this much thought but I'll see what I can come up with.

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Historical Fiction

    I've always wanted to write something about Handel, but he kept his personal life private and I have only been able to include him by name, nothing else. Since I ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: 'Send' or 'send'?

    When writing about keyboard/controller buttons would you have to capitalise the word? Eg: Tapping the ‘ Send ’ button [...] Aethel pressed ‘ Forward ’. Or does it not matter?

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Fleet

    Good luck with outlining. How about providing a brief summary of Oblivion or Fleet [if you have any ideas on it, sounds like sci-fi to me]?

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Chosing A Title

    All my current pieces got low scores. But the one that I may never write got 76% or something XD

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Research Re: Need Help about Angels and Valkyries

    (Norse mythology) one of the maidens of Odin who chose heroes to be slain in battle and conducted them to Valhalla. From Word Web Online or check out Wikipedia on ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Make Your Readers Feel

    Clau : I was tired, it was nearly 4pm GMT time XD

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Make Your Readers Feel

    I've had to do this with someone afraid of heights and claustrophobic. I'll have to rrewite it, and thank you for including the passgae, Clau, now I know what it ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: My Literary Blog

    Hello GR! I loved Heat , and would like to see you post Undercurrent —or just the character sketches.

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Within Inclinations of Impishness?

    Imp, I'd love to :mrgreen:

    Feb 28, 2007


i love me some swole chickens
— yosh