User avatar

Myth

  • Writers Corner Re: I would like to know if my novel is any good.

    I may be a little late but I'd like to back everyone else. Read different chapters each day and see if there is something you should take out or add ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Emerald Hearts

    At last, some explaination as to who this Fineena is. Good luck, no matter how long it takes to get written, you'll post something and let me know!

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Sci-Fi Help

    Try reading science fiction! Research always helps whatever genre you prefer, you wouldn't write historical fiction without knowing a little [or a lot] about the era your work is set ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Feminine Characters

    Eowyn is a feminine character isn't she? Anyway, thanks for the tips, I'll have to read through character proflies now to see if I have any feminists--I can think of ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Making a family tree

    I recently did a famil tree. It was really fun expect the names took me a whole day to come up with.

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Bound for Glory

    I really need to start posting my critiques on BFG. Three months? I don't think I've anything that bad. You are writing sgain, now?

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: recommend me something

    Death of a Naturalist -- Seamus Heaney The Waste Land -- TS Eliot Kid -- Simon Armitage All I have on mind right now.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Coming up with names for places

    You could always look in a map and take the names of different places. It doesn't have to sound fantasy-ish. The more realistic a place sounds, the better—at least for ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Three Things I Know About Writing

    Thank you Misty! I especially love tip number two.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Non-Catchy Titles

    Did you re-post this? I swear I've seen it before. Though, I have to say, it does make me wonder if some of my own titles need to be changed!

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What music puts you in a writing mood?

    I wrote a list of plot ideas and and stuff thanks to Cal's inspiring Chair mix. Usually I listen to my assorted playlist, can be anything rom rock to classic ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: English vs. American

    I've always seen it with an 'a'.

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Research Re: Prostitutes, Lovers, Marriage, and all that fun stuff...

    Will it be all right if I PM my answer?

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Pushing Up Daisies...

    Five months later... Novels Oracle's Possession — Flushed. Though the characters will be appearing in other pieces. Monessa won't ever forgive me if I don't get her next tale done: ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: English vs. American

    Actually 'bank' is the same (sometimes called building society, I think) and we use 'sofa' too. What about: American: analog British: analogue

    Jun 6, 2007


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor