-
Re: Slorgsnik da Butcha
WHAT?! How can anyone hate Photoshop?! I have tried to use it to draw, and I still can't after a year or so. I use Paint Shop and sometimes Paint.
Feb 16, 2006 -
Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read
In no particular order. 1) Harry Potter -- J.K. Rowling. I just don't like any of the books. 2) Farseer Trilogy -- Robin Hoob. I read these last year. *groans* ...
Feb 16, 2006 -
Re: Slorgsnik da Butcha
I love the finished result and I also like MS Paint and hate Photoshop.
Feb 15, 2006 -
Re: Kirsten Dunst, JC Penny, and Punk Rock.
Alright I only noticed that now but it still looks white.
Jan 25, 2006 -
Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?
I've read and watched LOTR and it isn't so great as most fans make it out to be and Harry Potter just doesn't interest me. I only read them and ...
Jan 25, 2006 -
Re: Kirsten Dunst, JC Penny, and Punk Rock.
I really like the second one, its really well done expect you can't see her arm because the background is the same colour!
Jan 24, 2006 -
Re: Oinkerwinkle
Er Bacon? I'm a veggie, but the pig is cute.
Jan 18, 2006 -
Re: Holy Mongoose, Batman, Bobo draws again!
I really love the top one, they're both great.
Jan 9, 2006
