User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    This is the fortune-teller's tent from Oracle's Possession and I need help with the shading. Tips are welcome.

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    I usually start off my stories/novels with doodles or pictures which inspire me to write. Here are a few things I've done so far (some for stories others just out ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    When I took a 'dip in the lake' I have terrible nightmares about it even though it happened nearly a year ago. I can still see the thing from the ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Champion Swordsman

    Is that hair in his face? Another good job.

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    In no order: Goodnight Mister Tom -- Michelle Magorian The Erl King's Daughter -- Joan Aiken Winter Rose -- Patricia A McKillip The Histotian -- Elizabeth Kostova The Forsyte Saga ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Peregrine Falcon - beautiful creatures with remarkable speed. ~ Wind Rider Do you have nickname?

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A few random PSP art...

    I love the pixel flower thing and the knife one. That snowman is so :twisted:

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I hate being laughed at and being called stupid, I deal with it by ignoring whoever and getting a little revenge. ~ Monessa (Oracle's Possession) Have you ever stolen from ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My mother was a secratary when I last saw her, she was always kinder towards me than my father and she always smelt of perfume. We have the same green ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Tiger Lily ~ Monessa (Oracle's Posession) Ambition in life?

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Personalized Avatars

    what size do you have to make it when you make the avvies? i have paint shop pro, would that work as well? My avatar was done in Paint Shop. ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes, I'm always up to no good and I never listen to anyone, even Coeda ~ Wind Rider What are you most afraid of?

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    I love Alice in Wonderland and Just So Stories, they just have werid ideas and a lot of people I know don't like them because they find it confusing and ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Poop

    I knew it was a gun, then I though I was blind for not knowing it was a *hates this word* poop scooper. Also looks like a girl who has ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon. Shut up. I know the new age emo contemporary lit crowd is going to hate me for this ...

    Feb 18, 2006


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi