User avatar

Myth

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    I loved The Divide by Elizabeth Kay. Oh yeah, Terry Pratchett and Ursula LeGuin too. Raymond Feist -- Magician, The Daughter of the Empire and others. Terry Brooks -- The ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    If I was with Mr Tull I would get him to help the man but if I was alone I don't think I would help, I find it hard to ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Desk

    I really like how you did the curtains and the mouse even though I can't see it clearly. I still prefer to draw by hand and tablets are annoying so ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    I loved reading The Neverending Story, always forgot the authors name though. Here's my list. Peter James -- Brilliant stories such as Possession, Twilight, Dreamer and others. Diana Wynne Jones ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    Percy Bysshe Shelley and John Keats! Adonais and Alastor by Percy Ode to a Nightingale and Ode on a Grecian Urn by John

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favorites in Classic Literature...

    Yay! The Scarlet Pimpernel Alice in Wonderland Wuthering Heights Oliver Nicholas Nickleby The Three Musketeers The Family at One End Street (are they classics?) Theres other buts I can't name ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is this too much like Harry Potter

    I have all of those books. Supermal, are you going to post the story or are you just putting it together?

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    I've tried writing a story with friends for English class and ended up writing it myself because they said they weren't good enough to write with me. Shame, I always ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A short life of adventure. I always have a feeling I'll die young, besides I nearly died once. ~Monessa (Oracle's Possession) Is there a secret that keeps you looking over ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: New Story...possibly

    To me Batman is sci-fi. OK mutants.. what kind of mutants exactly like the X-Men or more like super humans who change shape? Please do not do masked heros or ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Two-sided Novel

    I like the idea and have read Fingersmith which is about two peoples point of views of an event. I'd like to see what you come up with.

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is this too much like Harry Potter

    There are things that do make it similar to Harry Potter (boarding school which I voted) but Harry Potter isn't the only book of magical content. But your 'differences' are ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Thanks Areida and Araidne. :D I re-did this with the ropes but my sacnners broken down again so I'll get it up on Monday.

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Why you shouldn't kiss frogs.

    Aww that's soo.. cute. Good job, I like your colour choice.

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Argh! That's what I missed. I meant to do ropes. I tried making a 'cloth tent' and used it for a model. I may have to do it again. Thanks ...

    Feb 28, 2006


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris