User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Random Art

    Purple Fairy : Her dress is wonderful. The gold band around her head ought to be covered by the hair rather than show up through it. Her right index finger ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Violinist

    I really love this. Especially her hair and dress and her expression. Is there a larger version of this? Would love to see what else you have =]

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Describing your Characters

    For short stories I try to avoid it completely. For novels I leave it for a few scenes and give tiny details slowly. I hate reading too much description on ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ukelele!

    It looks so beautiful!

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kat's Art! (updated 09/25/07)

    First try? I'm amazed. Looks like she bumped her head.

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Envision It

    I love all of them! The left boot seems to be pointing upwards, as if its going to come to life and start talking/moving. I especially like the last one, ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: ennui's graphics

    I haven't done any photo manipulation in ages. What font did you use? I love it! And I especially like how you've merged the people together. One more question: How ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Matt Scribbles Things On Paper Then Scans It

    I think the fire/flames looks good. Will you be colouring them soon? They'd look a whole lot better. I love the Waver! Looks brilliant. And does Tempo's hand come out? ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Naked Siren.

    I love her necklace and great work on her pose.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ahaha! Losers

    Brilliant. Loved them all, look great in colour. Though the first Waio person's left (from the viewers point) looks wrong because his leg is shorter. Otherwise I love them.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 1952 Chevy

    I can't wait to see how it turns out. Brilliant colours and I love how you made it shiny, I can never do that no matter how many times I ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Breathe Quietly, Moan Softly

    Oh, the orange-ness! I'm sure what to say, is this a photo manipulation or something? Love the transparant window blinds, or whatever, blending well with the lips.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I've already seen your banner for this. I'd say it was something steam-punk with all sorts of machines and lovely characters. Think Howl's Moving Castle . .: Cardboard Platforms

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sisters

    The top one out of the two is the best and also the most realistic. I love her hair and her expression gives her a pleasant look. The second seems ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kat's Art! (updated 09/25/07)

    I love all the coloured drawing, brings life to them.

    Sep 17, 2007


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin