User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Apple

    This is great *is tempted by the apple*, I love your shading and I agree with Bobo about the background.

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes, I don't like to think about death, I'm already haunted by the spirits. ~ Sebastian Your favourite poet?

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've never been to school but my favourite class is Summoning even though my first summon was quite terrifyinbg. ~ Monessa (Oracle's Possession) If you could have any strange power ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    I've not read it yet, I'm getting both positive and negative reviews from people who have.

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    I really like some of them and have brought most of the Discworld series.

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    We all know who he is in my family, my parents don't like him because his Discworld books have 'disgusting drawings'.

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Another attempt at shading and I used my hand as a model.

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    I know I don't really like her books but I've read all of them and the Order of Phonenix or whatever is so c... and the older ones are worse. ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I like both. Camels are easy to ride and elephants are great to shift into. ~ Vestapa. Your favourite person in the world (not related to you) is?

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Thank you Snoink I wish my art teacher had read this because he didn't think drawings done under 30mins was worth anything. The first one is sooo lame! I totally ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    Diana Wynne Jones COULD IT BE? A comedy writer who intertwines comedy with fantasy? Yes! Ala TTAC, she has written some of the most humerous fantasy I have ever read, ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Plastic? I don't know what that is, so I'll go with paper. ~ Wind Rider Have you ever witnessed something you shouldn't have?

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Thanks Araidne.

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Here's the finished version. I may yet update it again and I'm working on other illustrations for my work. EDIT: Made this bigger and added a signature.

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: CHARGE!

    Isn't it portfolio or did you spell it incorrect deliberately? I love her hair! What are the pink squiggles meant to be and the scar-like thing on her cheekbones?

    Mar 8, 2006


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett