User avatar

Myth

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    Stuart Hill who wrote The Cry of the Icemark. It is pretty similar to our world and includes things like Valhalla and an Empire that is very much like the ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Yes, so far I have sketched the fortune-teller and I'm thinking about drawing some of the apprentices and the daimons especially the spinxes cause that will be sooo cool and ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Journey to Jo'burg - Beverly Naidoo.

    Mar 20, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    2h 30mins my novel is so much better now, the typos are gone and I've fixed a few repetitive descriptions.

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My favourite story is one that has been forgotten over time, if I was ever to write about it I would call it ' Ancient Tales of Wind Rider '. ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rereading books

    I re-read books all the time and understand things better the second time round.

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Have I ever! My parents were ashamed of me to even speak my name. Magic is an advantage when you're up against a pinch-faced showoff. ~ Wind Rider. Do you ...

    Mar 16, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    I've only done about 30mins of editting so far.

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Winter Rose - Patricia A. McKillip The Bartimaeus Trilogy are great books, I read them because of my interest in demons. :D

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The Initiation on the ten/eleventh birthday of an apprentice! We get our offical magician name and a Guardian. ~ Monessa What is the first thing that comes to mind when ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Bad points - I'm vengeful, bad-tempered and sometimes a bit of a show-off. Good ponits - I'm a quick learner, trustworthy and a very hard worker. ~ Monessa How do ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    I did the hand in about 20 mins max, when I try too har to perfect my drawings they turn out horrible but quick easy drawings are soo good. I ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Error Message

    I love how you did his hair and the hairs on his chin and the index finger is a little short.

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Treescape

    Great drawings! For the first one the girl is the only problem (in my eyes), she just seems like an abandoned rag doll. I love the second and third one.

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is this too much like Harry Potter

    A different world is a good idea, for it to be easier you can try to base it on a planet rather like Earth. Does everyone have magic or is ...

    Mar 12, 2006


Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix