User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Yeah.. sure XD I have to admit, now that I'm thinking about it, it does look a little bit like a seal.. :D

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't know, but my friend drowned in a river and it was my fault, so I suppose I did. ~ Jason. If you had the chance to change one ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jessica Simpson Wallpaper

    Hey, that's a pretty good blend, it's just the colours that kind of ruin it. I'd go for a colour taken from any of the pictures you used and merge ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Fusion Monk

    For a draft this is really good.

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    She's meant to be a little deformed! She has just come into our world and it does take a little while to adjust from dust particles to a lioness. :D

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    My scanner is finally working! And I managed to darw what happens in a Summoning. The first one is the 'twingling lights' and the next one is when the daimon ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes, until I learnt to use a real one. ~ Wind Rider. What's the worst thing that can happen to you?

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers

    I LOVE Cherish and Eclipse but it would have looked better in colour. Cherish actually reminds me of the portal thing Doctor Who uses when he's in the TARDIS and ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    My maths teacher happens to be a very good at drawing on the white boards, he also uses a smart board and tablet and we all used to have fun ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Shadowmancer by some guy.

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: my art.

    I love the chicken pie! Nice colours and the pir looks so blooby and squiggy. *pokes the pie*

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    The fingers look a little chubby, but hey, who am I to critisize? I luv tent # 2 the best, too :D LOL! That's MY hand! Thank you both for ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    Snolly which means someone who is a bit of a clown.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: CHARGE!

    I love the mushroom and the ape/monkey!

    Mar 23, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    10 hours and counting.

    Mar 23, 2006


A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf