User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles

    I like the colours but it looks a bit flat with things coming out of one side, are they legs?

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Afterlife? Yes, I believe in it because I'm living in it now. ~ Wind Rider What makes you cringe?

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Washington Square -- Henry James

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Everyone knows when I'm angry because I usually bare a deep frown on my forehead, grit my teeth and do a lot of shouting. I'm like that a lot really, ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    No, when the daimon appears she is sitting down, I'm adding these drawings from my story otherwise I would have done a proper lioness and stuff.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Macbeth in Minutes

    :D I love it!!

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    I loved that book especially the story of Henry Sugar, my teacher read it to us and I just had to read it all over again, I think I'll borrow ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    the top of the tent it looks like a turret wearing a gown LOL! I'm changing a few of the drawings I've done but I'm getting a new scanner soon ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Teh Jack

    The person at the bottom looks awkward but the warjacks awesome.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Why write?

    **coughs** I have obsessive-compulsive disorder, LMAO. I write because I cant help it. I get IDEAS for stories and ... well, I never really do anything with them but they ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favorites in Classic Literature...

    Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde -- Robert Louis Stevenson Peter Pan -- J.M. Barrie Children of the New Forest -- ?? (Is that a classic?) I for got to mention ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippie car!

    The only thing wrong with hippies is the pot smoking!

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Blood Elf!

    I like the first one especially the fire cracking thing around the sword(?)

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    (Nice idea) *** Dear Doe, I've been wondering when you're going to get a move on in my story, I'm fed up of waiting for the dreadful Gathering, and I ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Commission

    Wow, that's really good, and kind of scary. :D

    Mar 29, 2006


Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis